The following is an in-depth instruction that will walk you through the process of taking a screenshot on a Macintosh computer:
- On your keyboard, you should look for the keys labeled “Command,” “Shift,” and “3.”
- At the same moment, press the “Command” key, the “Shift” key, and the “3” key. This will capture a screenshot of the entire screen and save it to the desktop as a file.
You also have the option of using the methods that are listed below in order to snap a screenshot of a particular portion of the screen:
- On your keyboard, you’ll need to look for the “Command,” “Shift,” and “4” keys.
- Put together, you need to press the “Command” key, the “Shift” key, and the “4” key. The cursor will transform into a crosshair as a result of this action.
- Make your selection of the part of the screen you wish to capture by using the crosshair. The screenshot will be captured as soon as the region has been chosen, and it will be stored as a file on the desktop.
Please take note that the screenshot will be saved on your desktop in the PNG file format with the name “Screenshot date+time.”